Stress, lifestyle, and environment deeply impact reproductive health. Women nowadays are exposed to psychological, physical, and environmental stressors that mediate reproductive health disorders. PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian/Ovary Syndrome is one such disorder of the reproductive hormones that affects 1 in 10 reproductive-aged women.
PCOS-affected women may observe a range of symptoms due to imbalances in the hormones like elevated androgen (male hormone) levels, low progesterone, and sometimes insulin resistance. PCOS women consequently deal with fertility issues and metabolic disorders as well. And with a blanket of symptoms such as infrequent periods, no menstruation, erratic mood swings, skin acne, tremendous hair loss, and unwanted body hair, it becomes challenging for women with PCOS to manage them.
OZiva HerBalance for PCOS is a plant-based herbal tonic to rejuvenate the female reproductive system by balancing the hormones. Research says that a combination of PCOS diet, lifestyle modifications, moderate exercise, and OZiva HerBalance can show a remarkable reduction in PCOS symptoms, acne, and infertility.
This article gives you an insight into how OZiva HerBalance for PCOS is beneficial in significantly reducing PCOS symptoms and what other factors make it a safe-to-use product.
In this Article
OZiva HerBalance for PCOS: What is it?
OZiva HerBalance is a product from OZiva, an Indian company for health, wellness, and fitness. And as the name goes, OZiva HerBalance for PCOS helps balance women’s hormonal health, especially PCOS. It is a relatively new product designed using the age-old traditional plant herbs to help scale down PCOS problems and irregular menstruation.
OZivia HerBalance for PCOS has a blend of 21 plant herbs formulated to work on the diversified PCOS symptoms with a well-supported healthy diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes. It contains naturally extracted sugar, making it even safer to be used by women with prediabetes or insulin resistance.
OZiva HerBalance for PCOS: What does the research say?
PCOS is a hormonal problem where the women’s ovaries fail to ovulate regularly. Women should not ignore any signs of irregular, delayed, or absence of menstruation. The science of OZiva HerBalance for PCOS harnesses the centuries-old practices of ayurvedic or plant-based medicine to treat PCOS symptoms. The criteria Ozivia focuses on while providing natural healing solutions for the PCOS include:
- Polycystic ovaries on an ultrasonography
- Oligomenorrhea (infrequent or abnormally light periods) or anovulation (no release of the egg during the menstrual cycle)
- Hyperandrogenism (excessive androgen secretion)
- Elevated Luteinizing hormone (LH)
- Disrupted Luteinizing hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) ratio
PCOS medical and health issues can begin in young girls from the onset of puberty. Researchers believed that addressing the above criteria could take care of the other distinct PCOS symptoms like infertility, mood swings, oily acne-prone skin, excessive hair thinning, male pattern baldness, unwanted growth of facial and body hair.
OZiva HerBalance might prove to be a super drink when combined with a low carbohydrate nutritious diet and a healthy workout regime. The 21 plant-based whole foods show a powerful effect in managing PCOS symptoms. While the nine major plant extracts work wonders by
- Balancing menstrual health
- Restoring hormonal balance
- Boosting energy levels
- Improving overall skin health
OZiva HerBalance for PCOS: is it good or bad?
PCOS management with lifestyle modifications and OZiva HerBalance focuses on balancing the characteristic hormones causing PCOS. The standardizations that make it a good product are:
- A 100% plant-based drink has shown positive outcomes even in women having irregular periods and imbalance hormones but no polycystic ovarian condition.
- You can easily include this nutritional supplement in your daily routine as it is safe to use along with other medications and does not interfere with your medicines. However, experts suggest maintaining a gap of 1 to 2 hours between regular medications would be ideal.
- Since it uses ayurvedic herbs, prolonged use shows no side effects. However, at least 3-6 months of consistent usage is recommended for more significant results.
- There is no specific time of taking this supplement but taking it mid-day between meals or in the evening can give better results.
- OZiva HerBalance revitalizes and improves female reproductive health when paired with a healthy lifestyle, proper exercise, and a nutritious diet.
OZiva HerBalance for PCOS: Benefits and side effects
The formulation of OZiva HerBalance is purely ayurvedic. It concentrates on nourishing the woman’s reproductive system while balancing the endocrine hormones. It is a relatively safe supplement with no side effects. It is highly organic, vegan, and gluten-free, aiding in good digestion.
A list of a few plant extracts with their proven benefits:
|Plant Extract||Scientific Name||Proven Benefits|
|Chasteberry or Monk’s pepper||Vitex agnus-castus||
|Amla Powder||Phyllanthus emblica||
|Red raspberry||Rubus idaeus||
|Pomegranate Powder||Punica granatum||
|Aloe vera||Aloe vera||
“Healing through nutrition” is the most ideal way of minimizing PCOS symptoms. OZiva HerBalance for PCOS is a natural supplement to improve hormone functions. The trump add-on for using this herbal drink/tonic is its highly potent and safe-to-use therapeutic elements. Combining OZiva HerBalance with a holistic diet, lifestyle, and exercise routine ensures better outcomes.
Connect with a gynecologist for more queries, information, and details regarding PCOS and other nutritional supplements for PCOS.
American Botanical Council l https://www.herbalgram.org/resources/herbalgram/issues/98/table-of-contents/hg98feat-pcos/
Science direct l https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110569018300700